Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Humbly Accept this Honor

This morning I was upset at Gabriel for pushing Jojo down, and as I was about to have a talk with him Christian said, "Go get him, tigress!"

Earlier this summer, after nagging him for about the hundredth time to do something, Christian responded, "Yes, your Highness." I believe in reverse psychology, and I responded with, "I like that. Keep calling me 'your Highness'." He stopped, but I kind of miss it.

I think he can continue calling me tigress. After all, I'm a leo and a tiger is close enough.

I just do not know where this sarcasm comes from. Some of us are just born with it, I guess.



Leader of the Spider Man pack. Go get 'em, tiger.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for coming over the other day! nice to meet you your highness! what a cute snap shot with spiderman. :) we'll be moving just outside of phoenix on the west side. 29 days and counting!

Lizzie said...

ok... that comment above is mine. i was signed into the wrong account...SORRY!

Elena said...

Hey, chatterbox lady! I lived in Mesa -- the east side. I bet you can't wait! Fall & winter are really the best times in Phoenix. So you'll be moving there around Thanksgiving. I wish you well on your move & I'll keep checking back on your blog to see how everything is going. Thanks for stopping by my blog!