Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Wrestling


"I wanna see the photos," Christian exclaimed. "Christian, get back over there and wrestle Daddy!"


Today was a relaxing Sunday. Mike got up early for the second day in a row so I could sleep in due to my endless stuffiness, headachy, allergy-induced yuckiness I have. It has been so warm lately that I believe things are blooming. I can't wait till our next freeze.

Before going to Mass the boys wrestled. Boys will be boys. Let the boys be boys, I tell myself. They're with Mike, after all. He's a good daddy and was so good to let me sleep in. I wish tomorrow was not Monday.

2 comments:

linda lum debono said...

Looks as though they're having a lot of fun! Get better fast! Love, Linda

kate said...

Very fun! I love seeing dad's getting down on the floor with their kids! Hope you are getting more sleep and feeling better today!