Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Far Away

Last week we spoke with Grampa and Yaya via videophone before they left for Spain.

Christian told me, "No fair that they're going to Spain!  Can't we go?"

The boys still remember their visit two years ago.  Believe me, Spain is the first major trip we'll save for once I am working!  I miss my second home and family there.  My cousin Maria is pregnant with twins and is due anytime now (she's at 34-35 weeks gestation).  She looks great!

Cousin Alberto sent us this photo from last night.  Pictured is Rosa (Alberto's wife), Javi (Maria's husband), Maria, Alberto, Mom, Dad, Tio Alberto (my mom's brother) and Tia MaAngeles at a terraza in Madrid where I'm sure they had the best tapas.  The only one missing was Diego, Rosa and Alberto's 18 month old son.

No comments: