Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Add Some Pizzaz

Last night was another fan-tabulous evening of 'Dancing with the Stars' -- even Jojo was engrossed. Wasn't the performance by John Legend simply awesome? But then I went here (http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20241324,00.html?iid=top25-20081119-'Dancing+With+the+Stars'+recap%3A+With+all+due+respect) -- I still don't know how to somehow link the website to the word 'here' as I see on other fancy blogs -- and it seems that the performances by both he and Aretha Franklin (Miss R-E-S-P-E-C-T) were pre-recorded. No matter! I still loved the razzly dazzly performances, whether or not they were lip synched or pre-recorded. And the cute kid couples performed in the Junior DWTS contest, and we shall find out next week who wins the title.

It was at this point that I allowed Christian to take my most coveted possession -- my camera -- and let him take the rest of the photos. Are my eyes really spaced that far apart, or is it just the glasses?
No, it's my eyes. Last year I began using glasses more often because as I age gracefully my eyes can't take the dryness of contact lenses anymore. So the nice lady at the optician shop, seeing that I was pregnant and needed to have some glasses to add to the overall gloomy third-pregnant-belly effect that I was not so thrilled by at that point, told me that I needed new glasses to add some "pizzaz" and that this very pair would, as she so delicately pointed out, be a wonderful pair to offset my "strong nose".

"Strong" is better than "protuberance", or "nasiliferous", or even "honker". Look at this nice photo with me and Gabie -- I don't have very many photos with my kids.

Christian took Daddy's lead and took an up close picture of a flower. He's learning how to use the W and T button on the camera. I've almost mastered it myself.


Who is that scrunching up the blinds?!



It is none other than weasel tot #2! He's feeling much better, although his tonsillitis is still a bother. He tested negative for strep!



Hey - who let Lucas out? Get that pooping bird back into the cage, quick!

If you're not at eye level, your head is going to get cut off.

Daddy hammed it up for Christian. Somewhere there is an upcoming Vogue America's Most Ineligible Married Man contest. This striking pose with the high chair table will make those moms melt. I know I do.

No comments: