Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Best Way to Find Out about a New Product: Have an Accident!

Mother's Day was great, yet a little eventful. Towards the end of the day, Jojo had a big fall which resulted in a gash on the head. I should've remembered Mike has a weak stomach as he handed me the poor bleeding babe. Mike did not do so well during my labor/delivery; He cheered me on from the headboard part of the bed and out of his mouth came one long sound, "Oohh...uggghhhh...whoa," as each bundle of joy made his first appearance in the world. I did not come close to fainting as I had with the finger incident a couple months ago. Of course, my dad was there to assist and that kept me calm. Did you know there is a spray-on (or paint-on) bandage product which holds wounds together? Kind of like Super Glue.



Christian enlisted Mama G.G. to go hunting for lizards in Yaya & Grandpa's yard.
There is Jojo with his bandage covering his "pupa" (poo-pah). The next day we went to the duck pond at UNM campus.
The boys fed the ducks some bread.
I sat in the shade to watch them. The sound of the fountain was relaxing until a certain thought entered my head.

Have I mentioned potty training Gaby? Well, it looks like he will not be potty trained by the time preschool starts. I've tried bribes, threats, cheering, and silly potty dances to no avail.
I leaned back to stare at the leaves above me against the wide blue sky and took a deep breath. Serenity now!

No comments: