Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yippee Skippy Weekend

I like Mike.


I like that he does not mind girl talk.


I like that he enjoys a margarita now and then.


I like that my friends like him, too. It was a fun weekend with friends.

We also had fun at our friend Princess' house; she makes the best curry hands down. The curry was just as delicious as I remembered after so many years! And we had a great visit, too.


Here's a recent photo of the youngest of Tanya's five children: Tristan. Isn't he scrumptious? I could eat him up just as I did the curry, eggplant salad, coconut salad, papadams (sp?)....


Potty training update: we're still training and keep missing #2-in-the-potty opportunities (he did it on the first day). Gaby's coming along, though. And I am sticking it out this time!

No comments: